I don’t seek to be famous. Authentic spiritual growth in a few students is far more important to me than repeating broad nondual concepts to a thousand readers/fans
I’m looking to take on a few (virtual) students—people who are serious about waking up.
- No set fee. Entirely donation based
- We’ll use a private circle in Google Plus to communicate one-on-one
- You journal. I comment/guide
I’m currently doing this with one spiritual seeker and it’s time I take on a few more.
Are you interested?
(Details below the break)
How It Came About
Over the last few weeks, I have been opening to Her, asking Her how best to serve. Various things have been resonating with me:
- Jed McKenna when he (fictionally?) took a few of his serious spiritual students under his wing in a personal, guru-to-student manner
- Google Plus and the ability to selectively add people to various circles
- Journaling/blogging and how it helps me clarify my issues
- Not having enough background info on the Wisdom For Alms seekers to give targeted advice
- Remembering my frustration during my seeker days for a truly accessible guru/teacher/guide who really knew my background and spiritual “knots”
Then, quite suddenly while answering an email, it all came together—the complete concept just popped into my head.
Here’s how it works:
- You join Google Plus (contact me and I’ll send you an Invite)
- You create a circle with just me in it
- I’ll create a circle with just you in it
- I’ll ask you a series of questions to get to know you better (via our private circle)
- You journal in our private circle about your spiritual “knots” as they come up in your day-to-day life—what happened, how you acted, how you thought you should have acted, etc.
- I will post my thoughts, comments, suggestions back to you in our private circle/stream
- About once a week, I’ll pass around a “Donation Bowl” to all the students participating (Note: Your journals to me will NOT be visible to anyone else)
The Beauty of It
I really love the elegance of this idea (Her idea, not mine):
- It makes it easy for serious spiritual seekers (you) to have direct access to a guru/teacher/guide (something I yearned for during my seeker days)
- It’s donation based
- It naturally weeds out “spiritual tourists” (a Jed McKenna term) because it will take dedication on the seeker’s part (you) to write the journal entries. If you’re not serious about your growth, you simply won’t have the energy to continue with it
- Unlike satsangs (talks) which are impersonal, general teachings, it is targeted advice about your issues and life
- It is a continuos, on-going, personal, one-on-one communication, making your spiritual growth easier and faster
- It fits with my live-nowhere/everywhere-nomadic ways
- It fits with my ultra-simple lifestyle. I don’t seek to be famous. Authentic spiritual growth in a few students is far more important to me than repeating broad nondual concepts to a thousand readers/fans
- It is the traditional guru/student relationship (small scale, but powerful) renovated for today’s interconnected world
If you are:
- Serious about your spiritual growth (from Mortal to Soul to Radiance to Oneness),
- Willing to be completely open and honest with me,
- Willing to journal (about three times a week) your day-to-day spiritual “knots” with me,
- Willing to empty your cup (forget what you “know” and leave your ego at the door)…
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It contains everything you need in order to wake up to enlightenment, inner peace, and unconditional love.
This book was seven years in the making. It contains pretty much everything I know about enlightenment and the mystical realms beyond.