NAVAJO LAKE SP, NM—Some odd search terms people use to find me:
- “Big Fuzzy Flies” – Apparently there are a lot more of these guys flying around than I thought.
- “Old Treasure Maps” – Badges? We don’t need no stinkin’ badges!
- “I Sprayed Myself With Pepper Spray” – I know how you feel.
- “Sometimes She Bites” – I’m afraid to ask.
- “Clint Eastwood Archetype” – I know what you’re thinking. Did he fire six shots, or only five?
- “Dark Fence” – Mysterious.
- “What A Lucky Man I Am” – I am a lucky man!
- “The Next Antichrist” – It was just a joke.
- “Cows With Horns” – Surprised the hell out of me too.
- “Why You Suck Wayne Wirs” – Really? C’mon.
Please help me get published
For my next book, I'll be submitting to traditional publishers. Unfortunately, in a publisher's eyes, the author's platform (number of readers/followers) is just as important as the manuscript itself. You can help in my endeavor to find a publisher by simply using one of the share buttons below to add this blog post to your favorite social networking page and thus sharing it with your friends ("Likes" really don't help that much). I sincerely appreciate your show of support. Thank-you. ---Wayne