NAVAJO LAKE SP, NM—Some odd search terms people use to find me:
- “Big Fuzzy Flies” – Apparently there are a lot more of these guys flying around than I thought.
- “Old Treasure Maps” – Badges? We don’t need no stinkin’ badges!
- “I Sprayed Myself With Pepper Spray” – I know how you feel.
- “Sometimes She Bites” – I’m afraid to ask.
- “Clint Eastwood Archetype” – I know what you’re thinking. Did he fire six shots, or only five?
- “Dark Fence” – Mysterious.
- “What A Lucky Man I Am” – I am a lucky man!
- “The Next Antichrist” – It was just a joke.
- “Cows With Horns” – Surprised the hell out of me too.
- “Why You Suck Wayne Wirs” – Really? C’mon.
Please help me build a platform
I'm working on my next book---my opus on everything I know about awakening---and whether I choose to self-publish or find a traditional publisher, I'm going to need to build a much larger platform of active readers than I have currently. If you like what I wrote in the post above, please click one of the share buttons below and expose it to your friends. Thank-you very much. I sincerely appreciate your help. ---Wayne