OASIS SP, NM—With my belt tighter by three notches (and with some new holes drilled into it), I’ve started the actual writing part of writing a diet book. As I’ve mentioned previously, writing a book is a lot easier than you’d probably suspect.
Simply keep breaking it down until you’ve got a bunch of tiny little pieces.
- I started with a mind map to gather and organize all my thoughts.
- I then outlined the main subjects which would later become chapters.
- I further broke each subject/chapter down into topics.
- I then broke the topics down into individual points I wanted to cover.
- I write a first draft of each point, which rapidly expands to a topic, which expands to a chapter.
- I revise very little at this stage, just write and write and write.
- When I realize I need to expand on a concept somewhere, I just add a node to the outline, attach a note with my thoughts, and get back to that later.
Little by little, it all starts to come together.
Pretty soon, you’ve got a first draft of an entire book.
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It contains everything you need in order to wake up to enlightenment, inner peace, and unconditional love.
This book was seven years in the making. It contains pretty much everything I know about enlightenment and the mystical realms beyond.