I hope you didn’t find it all too boring. I hope it revealed some of the inner and outer workings of this odd life:
- What it is like to have a duplex personality
- Or to have a day-to-day intimate relationship with the Divine
- How synchronistic events happen almost daily, often multiple times a day
- About not trying to fix a noisy mind, but transcend it
- About how solitude and a simple life can expand one’s inner vistas
- How flowing with life by not trying to win all the time, helps us feel one with Life
- How having access to the Divine doesn’t mean understanding Her will or plans
- How the Levels in theory are much softer in action, how they ebb and flow continuously
- How creativity soars when there is less mental energy devoted to the self
- How when the Lower Levels yell for attention, guided meditations and practices can help
But mostly I hope you have seen that no matter how far along the Spiritual path you travel, you are still stuck here on Earth, in a human body, with a human mind, and human conditioning—and that none of it needs to be taken seriously.
And all that… in less than two weeks.
We now take you back to our regularly scheduled program.
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It's Time To Be Happy
It's Time Let Go
Imagine I have only seven days left to live.