CITY OF ROCKS SP, NM—Thoughts and Habits
Date: January 8, 2013 8:40 AM
Some 5am Musings
Some thoughts/questions that ran through my brain during my 5am waking period:
- Why don’t today’s nondual teachers talk about their duplex personality?
- Why doesn’t anyone who follows the Abraham-Hicks belief system end the war, rapes, and starvation in Syria?
- Is everyone in their group selfishly wishing only for stuff for themselves?
- Or doesn’t it work on big stuff?
- Does their “Universe” (the Intelligence which does their wish fulfillment for them) only do self-centered requests?
- Why are there so many excuses (escape clauses) to the Law of Attraction (“You have to really, really want this, without any doubts, or it won’t work.”)?
- Wouldn’t God, sorry, the Universe, know what you want and just give it to you?
- Shouldn’t they feel guilty about using God like their personal servant?
- Are they all being taken by Hicks?
- If she (Hicks) has a direct line to God, is it right that she charges for it?
I’m not seriously looking for answers to these, (indeed, I once experimented with the LOA) it’s just stuff that floated into my mind. Hell, those questions have popped into my head many times before. Minds are such stupid things, they’re a terrible thing to have.
As dawn broke, my owl hooted nearby. Like sweeping the clutter off a table, I mentally pushed all those damn questions away and got out of bed.
Jumped on the scale and saw that I had lost two pounds during the week. On track and expected. Over the last few months I’ve been playing with different diet methods but all of them just do the “Bounce” (lose weight then gain it back when you go off it). Also spent about a month eating anything I wanted (influenced greatly by food advertising) and the net result of all this experimenting was a gain of 10 pounds – good to know. Losing this week’s weight was pretty much automatic, once I set up my meal set:
- Breakfast: Beans & Eggs
- Lunch: Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwich, Brown Rice
- Dinner: Can of Soup & Big Salad
- Snacks: Banana, Apple, Raisins, Peanuts, Dark Chocolate Hershey’s Bar.
Date: January 8, 2013 3:40 PM
The Way of Life App
Green (Good) shows days you stuck to a habit, blue (Neutral) those you intentionally skipped (ie: exercise rest day, free meal day), and red (Bad) on days you didn’t follow through.
So far I’m 100% on all of them (but it’s only been a week).
PS: On the flossing, Gigi, a dentist I briefly dated, once told me that if you only have time for either flossing or brushing, you should floss.
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It's Time To Be Happy
It's Time Let Go
Imagine I have only seven days left to live.