PANCHO VILLA SP, NM—It is 8:27am and oddly, I find myself in a hurry to post this, just in case I don’t survive the day. Wouldn’t that be cool? Especially if I got run over out here in the desert by a truck towing a ski boat.
From this morning’s journal entry:
Date: January 19, 2013 7:42 AM
A dream last night: In a large body of water surrounded by a beautiful jungle/forest. On shore, on a hill was a large mansion. My anima and I were in the water. She was being towed in from her “test” behind a ski boat, and I was waiting to be towed out for my “test.”
She was sad because we were going to be separated, but I said, “It’s just temporary. Now go on in there (the mansion) and pick your number and I’ll be along shortly.”
Then my boat started to tow me out to sea for my test, and I was a little concerned for two reasons:
- I was one of the last to be tested and all the good numbers (that you pick in the mansion) would be taken, and
- I royally suck at water skiing.
But I was comforted by surrendering and allowing Her (She/God, not my anima) to determine how well I do in my test and by what numbers She’ll provide.
I tried to tell the driver to take it easy, that I sucked at this, but he was busy flirting with a group of women in the boat and didn’t hear me. He started to accelerate and I felt myself being pulled forward.
I looked down at my feet, expecting skis and saw I was wearing diving fins. I awoke with a smile, since diving is second nature to me.
I wonder if the dream was a premonition of my death:
- The anima, being a subconscious archetype, probably wouldn’t stay with me into the Soul Realm (the Bardo realm, the Mansion). But our separation being “temporary” suggests she’ll rejoin me in the next life.
- Water (as I understand dream interpretation) represents life.
- Being one of the last to be tested, there are fewer numbers left to pick from—fewer lives to pick from conducive to my current level of spiritual development.
- Though I had a strong faith, I still had significant concerns about my odds (meaning I’ll have to come back until my faith is stronger, irrelevant of the odds against me.) This is a recurring pattern of conflict I have between my mind’s logic vs. Her will.
So in case you never hear from me again… So long, have fun, don’t take any of this too seriously, and I’ll see you in the next life. 🙂
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It's Time To Be Happy
It's Time Let Go
Imagine I have only seven days left to live.