In Quantum Theory, there are three aspects of being:
- The Quantum Potential: An unmanifest, vast, invisible sea of potential which can produce…
- The Quantum Wave: A threshold state as a wave of potential which can produce…
- The Physical: A manifest, physical particle.
In the Mind, there are three aspects of being:
- The Emptiness: The unmanifest state of deep, dreamless sleep or the clear, thought-free mind which can produce…
- The Thought: A threshold state of an idea or image which can produce…
- The Created: A manifest thing; a spoken word, a poem, the Hoover Dam, etc..
In Mysticism, there are three aspects of being:
- TaoGodHer: The unmanifest infinite intelligence. A single source which can produce…
- The Soul: A threshold state of an individual intelligence that can produce…
- The Life: A manifest, living creature.
All three have three aspects of “being.”
All three cycle from the unmanifest to the manifest and back.
All three start from a vast, invisible source and produce countless physical objects.
All three have a threshold state—a nexus between the world of the manifest and the unmanifest.
I wonder if all three—the physical, the mental, and the spiritual—are the same?
I suspect they are.
I suspect it is just our minds which confuse us.
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It's Time To Be Happy
It's Time Let Go
Imagine I have only seven days left to live.