July 22, 2015 10:01 AM
With this spiritual reboot, I’ve been happily screwing off as much as possible: reading fiction, playing computer games, meandering about aimlessly, exploring. After poking around Silverton for a couple days, I headed north yesterday and landed in this surprisingly private spot. A poor internet connection encouraged me to ponder a thought that has been vexing me, “What should I do next?”
I feel a change coming, but the direction’s been unclear. So yesterday—after finding this camp—I popped open the cargo door, sat down in the doorway, took in the mountains, absorbed the sunshine and had a couple of beers to loosen the creative juices.
In the interest of transparency, here are my notes from that session:
- Work you can believe in (Seth Godin—July 19, 2015)
- Maximum amount of Good
- New foundation? Maybe drop Mystical Oneness (assumption: “It worked for me, it will work for others.”) Maybe something simpler: “What is blocking your love?”
Earn a living from it?No, that’s not important. That’s fear, not Love. Let Her handle the money side of this life.
- Love/Heart-based: Focus on Love flowing thru. Practice, practice, practice. Wait for Answer.
- Maximize Good: Do videos once a month(week?). Create page/post for each video. On YouTube, say, “Go to X (page) to post comments,” (Don’t allow comments on YouTube, too many nondual fundamentalists there.)
- Love/Heart: Shave head once a week. Reminder of Semi-Divine. Reminder of submission/humbleness/surrender.
- The KEY is the Love flowing in and thru. Without this, there is no real-world foundation and everything is just mind-based (theory).
- “Subscription-based, monthly writing accountability training group” (Christina Katz—sidebar). I like that term, “accountability.” Maybe a subscription-based Spiritual Accountability group?
- Seasonal Talks? Solves expense involved with living in a fixed place. Find places to be hosted (someone to allow talks in their home). 1-3 months in a location then move on to next place. Dislike the commitment/restrictions though.
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It's Time To Be Happy
It's Time Let Go
Imagine I have only seven days left to live.