August 19, 2015 9:13 AM
Leaving the supermarket parking lot, I turned the corner just as my iPad—which I have placed in the overhead bin hundreds of times before—leapt out the window and was promptly run over by the only other car on the road.
[START RAMBLING THOUGHT STREAM]
- Isn’t that amazing? I had been thinking, since purchasing the new MacBook, that the iPad was kind of a luxury now, something that I ought to get rid of just to simplify my electronic devices and Bang! it’s toast.
- Adya’s wife telling him he has to be careful what he wishes for in that video (document?) where he says that some people work for what they want, while he seems to manifest it.
- What do these trials mean? With the reboot and all this thinking about the Map and book, I’ve felt unusually distant from Her. Is she trying to tell me not to forget Her? Is She a jealous God? (Kidding. (Sort of.))
- Which reminds me of Adya’s description of the No Self state feeling very dull and ordinary in comparison to (his term) the Transcendent Self. Me thinking he just hasn’t integrated his No Self with the other levels below, but have I been guilty of the same thing lately? Too much time spent in theory/mind and not enough with Her? Maybe She really is a jealous God! (Kidding. (Sort of.))
- Anyway, I miss Her, and I have been spending too much energy in the mind, so dedicating more time with Her seems like the right thing to do anyway.
- Balance. Work on the book, but bring Her (back) to front and center in my life.
[END RAMBLING THOUGHT STREAM]
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It's Time To Be Happy
It's Time Let Go
Imagine I have only seven days left to live.