December 3, 2015 9:59 AM
- Approximately $2 billion in annual profit made by the gun and ammunition industry (retail store profits included).
- Approximately 300 million guns in America.
- Approximate cost of gun violence in America every year: $229 billion.
- Government to pay the gun industry (manufacturers and retail stores) a total of $22 billion every year to not make or sell firearms.
- Government to pay $20,000 for each handgun and $30,000 for each long gun voluntarily turned in by the public.
- Severe jail time for the possession of any unregistered firearm.
- The gun industry would now make a $22 billion profit for doing absolutely nothing. This is ten times what they are currently making. This still leaves $207 billion in the first year alone (Fact #3 – Solution #1) to pay for the firearm buy-back program (Solution #2).
- Most criminals will realize that they will make more money by turning in their firearms than they could make in their criminal endeavors with them, thus dramatically reducing gun violence.
- Law abiding citizens could still own registered firearms, though many will chose to sell to the government. The reduction in household firearms will reduce accidental gun deaths.
- Citizens can still buy and sell firearms privately, though they will be so expensive that it will reduce the likelihood of criminals or the mentally ill from affording them.
- A portion of the funds saved (approximately $200 billion per year after the initial buy-back rush) can be used to combat blackmarket importation of firearms into America.
- The gun industry will be happy (a profit ten times larger than they are currently making).
- Gun owners will be happy (they have the option to keep their weapons and their guns will be worth dramatically more than they paid for them).
- Approximately 11,000 lives will be saved and approximately 84,000 gun related injuries will be reduced per year. (Source)
- Billions of dollars per year will be saved (figure dependent on amount spent in enforcing Outcome #5).
- Untold grief and suffering will be saved.
- America will be much safer.
Obviously the $229 billion a year cost of gun violence isn’t fully paid directly by the government but initially by the insurance, medical industries and individuals injured in gun violence, then by the government and insurance policy holders. Therefore some adjustments in taxes and incentives would need to be made to redirect the saved funds (approximately $200 billion per year (Outcome #5)) to the above programs, but $200 billion a year leaves plenty of room to the government and politicians to maneuver.
But are dollars really the issue?
Or are lives?
The plan works either way.
Please share this post if you agree.
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It contains everything you need in order to wake up to enlightenment, inner peace, and unconditional love.
This book was seven years in the making. It contains pretty much everything I know about enlightenment and the mystical realms beyond.