August 10, 2015 1:50 PM
The result of my OS Reboot. The following is based on my personal experiences, so this “map” will differ from other religious, philosophical, and people’s theories. I doubt it is complete (ie: Version I), and I’m not sure where I’m going with it, but in the interest of transparency, here’s what I/She/We wrote this morning in coffee shop in Colorado Springs:
Diagram (softest to densest):
- I, the Eternal (Light “poked through” Godhead). AKA: Atman.
- Contractions of I, the Eternal (softest to densest)
- I, the Eternal
- Witness-and-God (duplex personality)
Note: This is a map of my personal experiences and thus will probably differ from other maps of “the evolution of Consciousness.” This map is also a holarchy (hat tip Ken Wilber): All higher parts of I, the Eternal, are composed of their lower parts and thus the lower parts are just as important (more so really) than the higher. ie: While alive, the body (as well as the Soul, and Me-thoughts, and …) is a required part of me, the Eternal. All the lower parts are required contractions of me, the Eternal. They are required in order to function in this manifest world (you can’t function here without a body). I never lost them, I just stopped identifying with them.
Qualities of I, the Eternal (so far as I can tell):
- Conscious (Light of Awareness)
- Location (a center)
- Vastness (no boundaries)
- Love (flowing outward)
- Communion (touch/join all you experience (see, smell, taste, touch, hear, think))
- Eternal (Time is something you experience and thus you recognize you are separate from Time—Time arises within you, the Eternal. Supporting evidence is evidence of the Soul.)
- Divine (You, the Eternal, are not fully God, but God is fully you, the Eternal.)
Phases of I, the Eternal (in order of appearance):
(again, I want to stress these are based on my personal experiences)
- Ignorance of Witness (Ego. “I am the Me-thoughts.”)
- Awakening of Witness (Enlightenment. Personal self/ego seen as an illusion. “I am the Witness separate from Me-thoughts.”)
- Trials (“I-as-the-Witness trying to adapt to the manifest world.”)
- Heart Opening begins (God Descending)
- Divine Communion (Duplex personality. Mystic realization. Both I-as-the-Witness and God “in here.” Me-thoughts still “out there.”)
- Integration of Witness & Me-thoughts (“Me-whatever-that-is.”)
- Divine Integration (Resolution of the Mystic’s Dilemma. Boundaries between me and God dissolve. “I am a contraction of God.”)
- Heart Opening concludes (Love/God descends unhindered/unresisted.)
- I, the Eternal (Love, Light. A point of God.)
Note: I suspect #4.1 (the awakening of the duplex personality) and #4.2 (the integration of Me-thoughts and Witness) are interchangeable and can/will happen concurrently. It is just that in my case, this was the most pronounced order.
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It's Time To Be Happy
It's Time Let Go
Imagine I have only seven days left to live.