July 30, 2016 3:35 PM
I know some of you were a little concerned that when I announced the new book concept, that it meant the book was being targeted to newbies—that it was a sort of introduction to all I have learned. The misunderstanding is certainly my fault for the way I worded the post.
The book is targeted to anyone who wants to wake up. By editing out all the “How I Awoke to this Aspect” and “How I Live as this Aspect” sections (and a lot of other distracting, ancillary stuff) the book is turning out to be much more focused.
To give you an idea, here is the How To Use This Book section. First draft disclaimer applies…
How To Use This Book
The premise of this book is simple: What is the surest, most efficient method of attaining the Trans-Enlightened states of consciousness?
This book was seven years in the making, started and discarded at least a dozen times. The result—the distilled essence of all those attempts—is a clear, focused, and step-by-step approach to enlightenment and the amazing realms beyond.
The Nine Aspects of Being are broken up into three tiers: The Human Tier, the Trans-Human Tier, and the Trans-Enlightened Tier.
Each tier consists of three Aspects: A vehicle Aspect, a heart-centic Aspect and a mind-centric Aspect.
Three tiers each consisting of three Aspects: The Nine Aspects of Being.
Each Aspect has its own section and the sections are further broken down as follows:
- Snapshots From Life: These are excerpts from my blogs and other works that introduce and provide real-world examples of the Aspect in action.
- The ‘X’ Aspect: The key features of the Aspect. What it is, how it functions, how it is useful. This is the theory section. Before we can work on an Aspect, we have to understand it.
- The Practices: This is the applied section of the Aspect. Key, targeted practices designed specifically to activate and integrate the Aspect into your daily life. Each Aspect has at least one Yin practice (contemplative, passive, subtle), and one Yang practice (real-world, active, direct).
- The Moment: While writing this section, I “drop into” the Aspect and describe my lived experience of this moment from the Aspect’s perspective. This first-person account shares a more intimate experience of the Aspect.
Each tier is built on the tier before it. Therefore you should work on the tiers in the following order:
- The Human Tier
- The Trans-Human Tier
- The Trans-Enlightened Tier
No matter where you are in your current level of spiritual development, please take the time to read, understand, and practice the tiers in the order above. You may be tempted to skip the Human Tier, but doing so will make it much more difficult to progress.
It is also recommended that you practice only a single tier at a time. Practice all three Aspects of that tier concurrently (its vehicle, heart and mind Aspects), but only those Aspects of that particular tier.
When the practices of a single tier’s Aspects become second-nature—you’ve come to live and breathe them—only then should you move on to the next tier.
Read the entire book first to see how everything fits together, but only practice one tier (three Aspects) at a time. It will be tempting to take a “pick and choose” approach, but that is just the little ego trying to get its way (Me, me, me, me! I want, I want, I want!). The step-by-step approach—one tier at a time—is far faster, more efficient… and ultimately more rewarding.
I love you. I want you to be happy. If you use this book as described above, your life will change… and you’re going to be a lot happier because of it. And your happiness is all that I want.
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It's Time To Be Happy
It's Time Let Go
Imagine I have only seven days left to live.