January 16, 2016 3:06 PM
What you focus on, you become. I’ve been focused on socializing at the RTR, and I’ve been focused on new glasses in Algodones, Mexico, and I’ve been focused on little tweaks to the rig and I’ve been lost in the world of Man because of it.
In other words, I’ve been spiritually slumming it. (So rude!)
But I’m back, and with the down time away from writing, some insights have percolated and coalesced:
- My Message: The less there is of you, the more there is of Love (and Happiness, and Gratitude, and Luck, and Connection, and …).
- My Intention: To help people become Trans-Human (the spiritual type, not the physical type).
- My Solution: Shift your focus from the Human tier to the Trans-Human tier (diagram above).
The “Solution” won’t change the book much, just the strategy. Rather than suggesting the reader take their practice a step at a time in the order that I went through them, they should instead work on the “tiers” as a whole and the individual “aspects” as needed. For example: If they notice they are trying to control events too much, they can focus on the Ascetic aspect of being with its focus on acceptance and surrender.
On the diagram:
- Three Tiers: Most people consider themselves human (Tier 1), while many deeply spiritual people think of themselves as “more than human” (Tier 2). The third tier is to help individuals adapt to post-enlightened life.
- Text Explanation: The small text under each aspect stands for the two “flavors” of the aspect: Healthy and (in parenthesis) Unhealthy. Oddly enough, the unhealthy flavor is often the default flavor (and explains a lot about what is wrong in the world).
- Heart/Mind Paths United: The aspects on the left side represent Heart-centric aspects (felt/emotional sense) while the aspects on the right represent Mind-centric aspects (knowledge and inquiry). The idea here is to work on both the Heart and Mind aspects together so as to avoid an unbalanced condition (spiritual teachers abusing students, an enlightened person who needs a caregiver, the development of a Messiah complex, an uncaring attitude, …).
Anyway, it’s a work in progress and will surely be refined as I go.
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It contains everything you need in order to wake up to enlightenment, inner peace, and unconditional love.
This book was seven years in the making. It contains pretty much everything I know about enlightenment and the mystical realms beyond.