December 1, 2016 11:53 AM
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is finally here (whew!) and already has three 5-star reviews from readers of the advanced copies. Reviews are critical to the success of a book, particularly for an independent, self-published author, so if you do purchase the book (and why wouldn’t you at this price), then please be sure to take the time to review it afterwards.
I’m not asking for a 5-star review, and I didn’t ask for positive reviews of the advanced readers, but do leave an honest review if you think it could help your fellow spiritual seekers decide if this book is right for them. After all, that’s why I wrote the book—to make enlightenment and the mystical realms beyond readily accessible to spiritual seekers.
- The book is only available (right now) on Amazon, in ebook format for Kindle devices and the Kindle apps (which are available on most devices)
- There are some typos in this version. I’ve since corrected them (a huge THANK-YOU to Wendy N. and Al H for their eagle-eyed proofreading skills. THANK-YOU!). I couldn’t upload the new, corrected version while the book was queued up for pre-order, but will upload it soon (and provide a link for how to download the corrected version (free) when I do). If you are like me, you won’t even spot the typos, so don’t let that hold you back from downloading a copy.
- The “Look Inside” preview on the Amazon page has kind of funky formatting. Text size shifts from small to large seemingly at random. I’ve purchased the book and downloaded it to all my Kindle apps and devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Kindle Paperwhite) and the formatting and text sizes are perfect, so I suspect the problem is in the previewer. Regardless, I’ll look into this and fix it ASAP (if possible).
- When everything looks good on Amazon, I’ll get it out to Barnes and Noble (Nook), iTunes (iBooks), and Kobo.
- A printed, paperback version via Amazon’s print-on-demand service Create Space should follow soon after that. It should be a pretty decent sized book (I estimate at a 5″ x 9″ cover size it will be about 400 pages).
And you thought writing a book was hard.
For the writers out there, my work-flow went like this:
- Write the text in Ulysses (for it’s simplicity)
- Import the final draft into Scrivener for its ability to compile into various ebook and print formats
- Do the Ed Ditto on it
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It contains everything you need in order to wake up to enlightenment, inner peace, and unconditional love.
This book was seven years in the making. It contains pretty much everything I know about enlightenment and the mystical realms beyond.