January 3, 2016 4:07 PM
Some things that may or may not interest you:
- I’ve posted my Favorite Photos of 2015. To see my picks for other years, hover over the Favorite Photos menu option above.
- I’ve been playing around with my new GoPro Camera that I got for Christmas (thanks Mom!). Not only will I be using it for videos (soon), but it has some interesting features such as time lapse exposures (ala this shot), uber wide-angle lens (above), and remote operation via your smart phone (this shot).
- I finished the first draft on the Soul Evidence portion of the book. I still have some personal experiences to write about and to summarize the evidence, but I’m through with the self-imposed roadblock.
- Margaret had an interesting comment on writing and fear. While my procrastination wasn’t fear-based (nor has it been in years), it definitely used to be, particularly when I was writing Fading Toward Enlightenment, which was my first foray into “confessional spirituality.”
- I’ll be heading to the Rubber Tramp Rendezvous later this week. It will be my first one (though I’ve tried numerous times in the past). If you’ll be attending, stop by and say, “Hi.”
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It contains everything you need in order to wake up to enlightenment, inner peace, and unconditional love.
This book was seven years in the making. It contains pretty much everything I know about enlightenment and the mystical realms beyond.