July 16, 2016 10:12 AM
I’m not getting much done on the book. I’m not at peace. There’s too much pain being shared in the world right now… and I’m feeling it. Without peace, the book feels forced. So I’m not working on it.
I’ve heard a hundred times—thousands maybe—that the enlightened don’t need to reincarnate, that they only come back to help others (the Bodhisattva Vow).
That’s BS pure and simple. Not the Vow—the Vow is wonderful, even natural. The BS is the “I’m enlightened, I’m at peace with everything” thing.
They just made that up.
That or their definition of “enlightenment” means Dead.
Life—to live—isn’t so simple.
I know I’m coming back because I haven’t made peace with the following (not a complete list):
- I’m not at peace with terrorism. I don’t know how to be at peace with it yet.
- I’m not at peace with media manipulation. I don’t like that large media corporations manipulate politics and fear. That people are being killed because of this manipulation.
- I’m not at peace with corporate manipulation. Advertisements specifically designed to psychologically (and unconsciously) influence our desires and actions.
- I’m not at peace with the compassion overload I feel with news/social media stories. I feel the pain of others. The connected world—with its focus on pain—amplifies my pain.
- I’m not at peace with “not here.” When I don’t see the planet Jupiter, it doesn’t exist for me. That’s not a decision, it’s an experience. My problem comes with the news and social media and their focus on drama and pain. Turning it off so it doesn’t exist (for me) isn’t a compassionate answer. I haven’t resolved this. I’m not at peace with it.
- I’m not a peace with eating. To me, killing a plant is the same as killing an animal. As Ken Wilber(?) once said, “Cows just scream louder.” I haven’t resolved this either.
- I’m not at peace with war.
- I’m not at peace with road rage.
- I’m not at peace with rape.
- I’m not at peace with abuse.
Keep in mind, I don’t focus on this stuff all the time—and never at the same time. But what we focus on, we become and the world has been filled with a lot of pain lately, and I’ve been focused on that.
My definition of enlightenment is when you see through and drop your identity. That’s the Witness Aspect. But it is only one Aspect of nine. The Witness has no problem with any of the above because the Witness is the silent observer.
When I am in the Witness, I am at peace… but I’m only observing life. To live life, we must participate in life (the Self Aspect).
I’m coming back because I haven’t resolved the above issues. I haven’t made peace with them. I don’t know how to live in harmony with them.
I’m coming back because upon physical death—where I merge with TaoGodHer—even thinking or seeing any of these events will pull me apart from Her. Why? Because I still see something as “wrong” with them. I’m not at peace with them.
Coming back is not a big issue though. What’s another thousand lifetimes to the Infinite?
So I’ve got time.
And in that—in knowing I’m eternal and have all the time in the Universe…
I find peace.
I love you.
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It's Time To Be Happy
It's Time Let Go
Imagine I have only seven days left to live.