January 21, 2017 11:36 AM
Over the last few days I’ve been loading up my brain with the goal of uncovering a sense of direction:
- A Lifehacker post on focusing your life (NSFW)
- Hanging out with Glenn Morrissette (my current life isn’t about being a surfer dude)
- Observing the patterns of advice I offer Michelle (I don’t teach her anymore, I just remind her of things she already knows)
- Acknowledging my Inner Ego Aspect (I love a good project to work on)
So with this “pre-loading” of my brain, I pulled away all me-thoughts (a benefit of the skill of enlightenment), expanded, felt the Love flow and went for a long walk in the desert.
Here is what She whispered. Here is what I stand for:
- Helping others understand Mystical Oneness
- Helping others live in Mystical Oneness
Writing Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being—and sharing it (an ongoing process)—covers #1.
#2 will probably require another book. I’m thinking a book of reminders (ala Michelle).
Sit around and just relax? Pshaw! I’m no surfer-dude! I’m happiest when I’m working on something I love, and I love a good project.
It's Time To Wake Up
Mystical Oneness and the Nine Aspects of Being is a step-by-step guide to enlightenment and beyond.
It's Time To Be Happy
It's Time Let Go
Imagine I have only seven days left to live.